Contractors who participate in SWEPCO’s energy efficiency programs across Northwest Arkansas gathered Dec. 3 for an appreciation luncheon in Fayetteville. An earlier luncheon in Texarkana...
Fleming Network and Security Services
Access Control Services
Fleming Network and Security Services’ Access Control Systems (ACS) provide the essential services of authorization, identification and authentication, access approval, and accountability. Combined, these services allow clients to maximize their visibility across the organizations entire network and create ideal solutions for the greatest level of reporting and control.
Listed below are the core benefits to having Fleming Install and configure an ACS:
- ACS data collection and aggregation
- Scheduled reporting and on-demand queries
- Predefined and custom reporting
- Threshold alerts
- Troubleshooting reports and tools
- Data purging
- Automatic time-zone conversion
Authentication and access control are often combined into a single operation, so that access is approved based on successful authentication, or based on an anonymous access token. Authentication methods and tokens include passwords, biometric scans, physical keys, electronic devices, hidden paths, social barriers, and monitoring by humans and automated systems.
How can Fleming ACS services not only provide security of your organization, but increase productivity? Please see below:
- Improves productivity and business agility by allowing users to have appropriate access to corporate data, regardless of device
- Improves efficiency through centralized administration
- Reduces risk associated with unauthorized access
- Reduces compliance efforts
- Improves accountability and transparency through centralized management
Our company was built on service and building long-term relationships with our clients is top priority. If you need a service quote, please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch promptly.