Contractors who participate in SWEPCO’s energy efficiency programs across Northwest Arkansas gathered Dec. 3 for an appreciation luncheon in Fayetteville. An earlier luncheon in Texarkana...
Journeyman - Apprentice Electrician
Pine Bluff, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Conway, North Little Rock, Little Rock, Lowell, Rogers, Siloam Springs, Ft. Smith, Bryant, Bentonville, Arkansas
Position Available: September 16, 2016
Maintain current Arkansas electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes. Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices and power tools. Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects. Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes. Commercial / Industrial electricians should be able to see and discern color, since electrical wiring is often color-coded. They should be able to stand, climb ladders and remain in uncomfortable positions for long periods. They must also be able to regularly lift up to fifty pounds to eye level. Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system. Must be able to install rigid conduit and operate lifts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must pass pre-employment drug test.
Apprentice Card & Enrolled In School
Salary: Based On Experience & Knowledge Of The Electrical Industry
To Apply: Complete application at 212 McClanahan Drive, Bryant or 3311 SW I Street, Bentonville, AR or submit resume to email@example.com
Warehouse position for Service Orders & GES
Position Available: June 05, 2017
Mon – Fri 6AM-4PM, plus on call
- Data entry
- Pull material and parts for jobs from backshop and warehouse
- Ensure unused material is placed on shelves or returned to vendor, and ensure proper credits are entered on specific purchase orders and jobs.
- Provide assistance to warehouse lead as needed
- Initiate material orders for FE10 Service and GES Jobs, ensuring the proper number of items are ordered and received for the specific job
- Maintain material that is ordered or on back order along with due dates on material arriving
- Check in material as needed
- Track material placed on order for proper follow up
- Communicate and coordinate with scheduler on material for jobs; this will include regular status updates
- Communicate with other warehouse team members regarding material to be ordered or material being delivered in the event it arrives outside of normal business hours
- Work hours for this position may fluctuate due to need
- Maintain organization and cleanliness in the shop as well as the facilities located in the backshop
- Keep up with Commodity Stock in warehouse
- Be watchful for safety concerns related to work being performed in or around backshop
- May handle after hours calls for materials
- Data Entry experience
- Ability to decipher and pull electrical parts for Commercial jobs
- Inventory experience a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fast paced warehouse environment with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members of all positions
- Must have clean driving record
- Must pass Drug test
Salary: Based on individual experience and knowledge
To Apply: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Available: June 13, 2017
Fleming Network and Security Services (FNS), a division of Fleming Companies, is a life safety and property protection service provider. FNS provides a comprehensive array of fire alarm, integrated security, audio/visual, communications, nurse call systems and services. We deliver our industry-leading solutions in buildings and environments where life safety protection is absolutely vital – from schools, universities and hospitals to commercial properties, industrial buildings, and government facilities. In everything we do, FNS strives to keep people and property safe.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to maintain and grow sales within a defined customer base and geographical territory, identify customer needs, and develop sales strategies to meet objectives. This position reports to the General Manager of FNS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Fleming’s marketing strategies.
- Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
- Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales.
- Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company’s image.
- Highly self-motivated and success driven.
- Ability to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
- High degree of self-discipline.
- Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
- Computer experience (Microsoft and Excel programs preferred.)
- Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
- Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience in Security or similar industry.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, or engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience.
To Apply: email your resume to email@example.com